Monday, June 24, 2013

July 26, 2012

Good Morning!

Just a quick update on Caroline.

I had an appointment with the specialist yesterday and with a happy heart I share with you that they did not find any more problems!  She had healthy growth and the doctor seemed pleased.  He said that he didn't have any reason to believe there would be any additional problems found with her heart, etc.

Please pray for her to be able to stay put as long as possible!  Because of my extra fluid, preterm labor is expected.  However, if she is too early, obviously the complications increase greatly.  In addition, pray for my body to be strong in this time.  The discomfort from the fluid is becoming a problem and I have a ways to go!  Pray for the doctors to have wisdom, skill, and knowledge as they deal with this whole situation.

Thank you so much for all of your support!  The meals are a blessing beyond belief!  I look forward to introducing this sweet baby to her amazing community of friends and family.

Love and blessings to you all...
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment