Hello All!
Let me start by saying that I am completely and utterly overwhelmed by all of your love and support! It has been amazing to read all of your emails and receive phone calls etc, full of encouragement and blessings. I have said over and over to people, and will say again, I am blown away by God's provision. When we left Dallas, I didn't know that we would ever have a godly community like that again. And of course, no one could ever replace those friendships, yet we still desired deep-walkin-through-life-together-friendships here in Corpus. We prayed and searched and were at times homesick for that old group of friends. Yet, the Lord began to plant seeds that now, over 5 years of nourishment are flourishing. Not only that, but He has led us to a church family that is a true community of believers beyond what I have ever known. The people at City Church have embraced us as family from day 1. And so, as we enter this new season, I believe that God has provided solid, faithful community for such a time as this. And I am beyond words grateful.
I continue to feel peace going into this unknown time. Praise God for that! Praise God for the work He continues to do in us to change our eyes to see blessings in a new way. Pray for protection over our marriage and children as I'm sure difficult times will be coming. Pray for Caroline--our next appointment with the specialist is May 30 and he will begin looking for problems with her heart and digestive system. We pray for a healthy baby girl! Pray for me to have strength to mother my other precious girls during this time when my pregnancy keeps me feeling not well.
Please continue to share these updates with others that know and are concerned/praying for all of us. I know there are many that have followed our situation, but I don't have their email addresses.
And finally, please accept my apology for all of the times I don't return phonecalls or emails. I am touched deeply by each of your responses, but often am not feeling well enough to write/call back. In addition, sometimes there are just so many responses to be made, that I cannot quickly attend to them all. Please, please forgive me and believe that I love you and am grateful.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Much love,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment