Monday, June 24, 2013

October 2, 2012

To All...

What do I say?  It is so hard to come up with words to describe this time.

Friday morning, I had a regular OBGYN appointment and sonogram scheduled.  Chad and I got up like normal, got ready to see Caroline's face on sonogram like a million times before, took pictures of the belly and left for the hospital.  This particular day, we were planning on begging the Dr. to take her early!  We were so ready to get our little girl here!

The morning took on a life of it's own that was nothing we had planned.  Amidst dark sonogram rooms, empty hospital halls, quiet prep rooms, I was in complete awe of how quickly our little worlds can change.  One minute we are planning, the next we are empty handed and completely confused.

Caroline left us that day...so quietly.

The memories I now have of all that happened feel so unbelievable.

We will be gathering for a funeral service at City Church, 4425 S. Staples, on Saturday, October 6 at 10am, with Graveside Service following at Seaside Memorial Park.  Some have asked, and therefore, I want to inform you that while flowers for the funeral are perfectly acceptable, we are also making donations in Caroline's name to The Rise School of Corpus Christi's Scholarship Fund.
To view tribute, please visit www.seasidefuneral.com
Thank you for all of the love and support you have shown us throughout the pregnancy and even now.  We love you all and are grateful more than words can say.

Much love,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment